Adoption of new formulas and new technologies in our daily life routine comes with their own repercussions, resulting in pollution of natural resources, further resulting in degrading skin and hair quality. In this time, one can simply not use just any hair care product and expect to have good hair quality.
Nowadays the deteriorating quality of hair is not the result of increasing pollution alone but it is also due to extreme usage of harsh chemicals as well. If we need to have those ideal hair locks like princesses in a bygone era, we need to resort to more natural hair care remedies. One such solution is using apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is the natural vinegar which is claimed to render numerous health and hair benefits. Following are some of those benefits:
- Apple cider vinegar has a very small amount of acetic acid, which makes it suitable for hair use. It balances out the hair and scalp pH by lowering the pH of the scalp. This leads to closing the hair cuticle, which results in tightening the hair grip and reducing hair fall. Regular application of this condiment makes your hair look smoother and easy to manage. It reduces the frizz and reduces breakage.
- Apple cider vinegar adds shine to your hair and repairs the cuticle layer of your scalp. Although it cannot reduce the natural pores on your scalp, but it definitely can flatten the hair cuticle.
- It becomes super easy to bid goodbye to fungal and bacterial infections that happen to colonize your hair. It makes your hair look healthy and dandruff free, thus it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains essential vitamins B and vitamin C that prove beneficial for the growth of hair.
- This condiment has super powers to exfoliate your scalp and clear it, leading to healthier hair growth. It removes dead skin cells as well as it unclogs pores on the skin.
- Apple cider vinegar acts extremely well with curly hair, because of its properties of smoothing out the curls. Unlike silicon based conditioners, it adds volume to curls and makes them look even prettier.
- It helps in boosting the blood circulation, thus helping hair growth in the long run.
- Apple cider vinegar is not a costly substitute, unlike all the other hair care products composed of advanced chemicals. Moreover, it does not contain any preservatives that can cause any harm to your hair growth or hair quality.
Now that you are convinced with the fact that apple cider vinegar is a boon sent by your fairy godmother, to treat your hair, you must now know how to make use of this magical potion.
One cannot and should not directly use apple cider vinegar on their scalp, because, even if it is mild, but it is still acidic. Direct application may harm the scalp and may even cause itching or irritation. Also, excess usage is also not recommended, because that will make your hair smell like vinegar, or foul-ly!
Scientists recommend usage of apple cider vinegar in the shampoo, or with a shampoo. But we all know this is very difficult to execute and requires expertise. To end all your problems, we have Rivona Naturals Apple cider vinegar shampoo for hair growth. Apple Cider Vinegar by Rivona Naturals is a non-foaming, antibacterial shampoo that repairs, revitalizes and treats your hair scalp, improving the blood circulation and pH level of the scalp. Its regular usage will result in preventing dandruff and repairing the damage.
So, if you wish to bid goodbye to your hair problems and wish to flaunt those shiny locks of hair, then do not step back and give it a try, because it is totally worth it!