Aloe Vera is known for its therapeutic values all over the world that even the Egyptians called it the plant of immortality. It is believed that Aloe Vera reduced all the problems of the skin making it beautiful and youthful. Apart from that, it works wonders for your hair and even when consumed does effects greatly on your gut too.
The Aloe Vera Gels available in the market are majorly for beauty purpose and not to be consumed. A good quality Aloe Vera Gel, which has no chemicals like paraben and SLS does help a lot in getting a lovely skin. Be it sunburn, dull skin, dry or frizzy hair, acne, dark spots, aging signs, Aloe Vera Gel will help you with a lot of your skin and hair problems.
Uses of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Treat burns as it has Vitamin E which is a burn healer.
- Aloe Vera gel soothes sunburns as it contains cooling properties similar to menthol.
- Aloe Vera gel works great as a moisturizer as when applied it forms a protective layer for the skin to retain the moisture. You can even replace your creams and lotions as it is non-sticky and absorbs fast.
- As Aloe Vera Gel is rich in anti-bacterial properties it prevents acne and helps in not having breakouts.
- Similarly, prevent scars, dark spots, and stretch marks.
- As mentioned earlier, Aloe Vera reverses or reduces signs of aging skin and wrinkles.
- When talking about hair care, Aloe Vera used for hair can pace-up hair growth. You can massage your scalp before shampoo for getting silkier, smoother hair. Aloe Vera nourishes and smoothens hair to get the shine your hair requires.
- Aloe Vera it great in removing eye makeup and not making your skin harsh.
- Aloe Vera has anti-bacterial properties as mentioned and hence it helps get rid of dandruff in the scalp too. It also maintains the pH balance of the scalp.
- Using Aloe Vera every day before bed can lighten up spots and scars and also helps reduce redness of the skin. It also lightens up dark spots and other skin irritation.