Party season is on and we girls need to look our best, don’t we? Yes, it is crucial that we keep our hair in sync with our dress; that is how we are going to keep our full appearance majestic. Also, maintain a good regime for your hair like washing them at regular intervals and keeping them smelling and looking fresh. All you have to do is opt for chemical-free products which do not harm your hair or the scalp underneath.
So here are 3 easy styles that you can pull off easily all this holiday season!
Half Dutch Ponytail
Dutch braids would be a great add-on to your gowns or dresses which are more festive. Create a Half Dutch braid to enhance the beauty of your simple ponytail.
How to Style a Half Dutch braid?
- Brush back all your hair.
- Get a section of hair from over one ear and part it into 3 sections.
- Braid these 3 areas by flipping the side section under the center section and add more hair into the twist with each loop of the twist.
- When you have reached the desired level of the braiding, tie up your hair into a pig/ponytail.
- Pick a thin segment of hair, fold it over the base of your braid to conceal the hair versatile from view, and secure it with a bobby stick.
French Braid Twisted Bun
Heading out to a party? Match your vibe with your bun. The French braided twisted bun looks chic and is perfect for casual to formal looks.
How to Style a French Braid Twisted Bun?
- Take a chunk of hair and split it into 3 parts.
- French twist these 3 parts by including more hair into the mesh from outside of the twist.
- When your French twist has come to the back of your head, assemble all your hair in one hand.
- Fold and tie all your hair into a bun and secure it down to your head with some bobby pins.
Elegant, chic and classy the Chignon Bun is always the best way to secure your hair into one amazing hairdo.
How to Style a Chignon Bun?
- Prep your hair.
- Tie all your hair into a low ponytail.
- With your fingers, make a gap in the hair.
- Flip your hair in the gap you created
- Wrap your pigtail totally around the center area.
- Spread out the hair of your pigtail and secure it with bobby pins.
Hope you liked these simple hairstyles which you can make without much hassle. Use Rivona Naturals hair care products to keep your hair in place. Happy partying ladies!